Faith Temple was founded in 1935 as the Foursquare Gospel Church. The church flourished until a fire destroyed the church building in 1939. Members rebuilt and a new facility was dedicated in 1940. In 1963 a new sanctuary was built that replaced the 1940 structure. The church continued as Foursquare Gospel until 1965 when she became a non-denominational church and adopted the name Faith Temple.
In 1976 a new multi purpose facility (gym) was built across the road from the main sanctuary. A large reception room, dining room and multiple classrooms occupy space on the lower level of the gym building. In 1983 worship services were moved from the old church building into the much larger gym location. Church services were held in the gym until a new Sanctuary was completed in 1987 which connected via breezeway to the gym. This beautiful Sanctuary offers space for hundreds of worshipers and singers and over the years has been a wonderful meeting area for multiple churches to come together as one to worship our Lord.