1. We believe in one God, Son and Holy Spirit, creator of all things
2. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, and ascended into heaven, and is now seated at God’s right hand.
3. We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired word of God and the infallible and inerrant rule of faith and practice.
4. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
5. We believe in personal salvation of believer’s through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in sanctification through the word of God by the Holy Spirit, and in personal holiness of heart and life.
7. We believe in divine healing through faith in the name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the redemption of man. We also believe in the ministries of deliverance, reconciliation and restoration.
8. We believe in water baptism by immersion and in the baptism in the Holy Spirit at or after new birth and in the spiritual manifestation and fruit promised to every believer.
9. We believe in prayer as a primary means of speaking to and hearing from God, and that a personal prayer language is given to every believer who desires it for personal edification
10. We believe in the Scriptural pattern of church government through the ministries of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers; and in God’s plan for spiritual authority within the church.
11. We believe in the active work of evangelism and missions in accordance with the Great Commission.
12. We believe in the literal second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to gather His prepared church to be with Him forever.